Wednesday, April 11, 2007

take me out to the ballgame....

We (my family minus stepper, Emma, and I) went to a Texas Rangers game! Something about screaming when you don't know what going on and and getting peanut shells spit on you from the the guy sitting behind you attracts my attention. I got to bring along my friend Emma. It was very fun! I even got a shirt that's big enough to wear as a dress! We had a blast and ended up getting home at around 11:30 pm. then of coarse i couldn't go to bed without taking a shower to get the remaining peanut shells off of me so i went to bed at around 1:00 am. I woke up this morning to the dang alarm clock, hit the snooze button about 8 times until mom came to wake up up with 10 mins before we head out the door; i stuffed random things in my bag and ran out the door.



If you look hard you can see me pointing to the baseball stadium! :)

2 comments:

utmommy said...

Sounds like a fun time!

greg said...

Im so jealous! i used to go to rangers games all the time with my friends. We went every dollar hot dog night and stuffed ourselves. They dont have a pro team here, not in baseball or football! Just basketball, but i dont like to watch basketball, so that dosnt really help me