1. cleaning the kitchen- its by far the longest to finish of all the jobs in the house. Everyone trys to avoid being the kitchen cleaner. And then when it is clean, you come back the next day and its dirty again.
2. frizzy hair days- there are some days where my hair is flat and straight and i love it, but then there are other days, such as today, where my hair is sooo frizzy i could loose things in it!
3. boys- enough said. they're just plain annoying.
4. packing peanuts- it gets everywhere!!!! you open a package, leave the box with the packing peanuts in it in the living room while u go and put the contents of the package into your room, you run back into living room remembering kids live with you, and you find packing peanuts ALL over the place! Then it takes forever to pick them up because you cant vacuum or sweep them or else they'll break in two.
5. alarm clocks- the make THE most annoying noise ever!!! it even bugs me when i hear the alarm clock noise on a commercial or a movie.
6. baby-sitting a non-napped Gracie-Lou- because the second mom even starts walking towards the door she starts screaming! then she gives you the sad face and says, "ah! mahm!!!"
7. shots- i can not stand them! i always get dizzy and my whole arm goes completely limp and i cant move it no matter how hard i try. is that normal?
8. the chlorine smell- in the summer we tend to swim alot. after the swimming fun i also get the fun of smelling like chlorine.